on Wednesday, March 18, 2020
To our Valued Customers,
Murphy Tractor has had a long tradition of being there for our customers when they need us most. We are monitoring the COVID-19 situation constantly as it evolves across our territory. We are committed to keeping our locations open to provide support to our customers, while focusing on the health and safety of our employees, customers and community during this pandemic and adhering to the procedures and directives from Federal, State and Local governmental agencies.
As a result of the current situation we will be making the following changes to our business processes for the near term in our branches:
• Please do not visit us in person if you have any symptoms or have been sick in the past few days or have spent time with any individuals who are sick.
• We intend to maintain our normal Monday to Friday business hours at each branch.
• Please don’t think we are rude when we avoid personal contact and maintain a social distance of 6 feet as you are important to us and we certainly appreciate your business.
• Customers should not visit our parts departments in person.
• Parts orders can be placed via telephone in any of the following ways:
•Call your local branch or call: 855-246-9124,
• Online at our Murphy Tractor Customer portal- murphytractor.dealercustomerportal.com/
• Parts pick-up can be done at our locations via curbside delivery. Please call the parts department to schedule your pick-up time and we will set your parts outside at the scheduled pick up time.
• As always, we can arrange to ship your parts to your place of business, so you do not have to make the trip providing we have an established account on file.
• When dropping a machine off for service please communicate via telephone with our service staff to discuss items needed for service.
• Customers will not be allowed in the service bays or service department
• Field Service will still be available as usual, but we ask that you assist us in minimizing the personal contact on the jobsite.
SALES & RENTAL CHANGES
• Sales staff will be working remotely for the immediate future. They can be contacted via email or telephone.
• We will continue to be fully engaged in selling and renting equipment. Transactions may be conducted in different manners to help minimize the potential spread of any disease.
• We have a full line up of equipment in our inventory to help you take care of your project needs.
• Pickup and drop-off of rental machines should be pre-arranged by calling our branch to let the Service department know when the truck may arrive so they can have everything prepared to minimize time on site and contact.
We appreciate your business and understanding through these unchartered times. We are monitoring this changing situation and will make changes to the above outlined processes as required. Murphy Tractor is committed to providing the quality service and support you have come to know from us. If you should have any questions please feel free to contact us at email@example.com or reach out to our local management staff.