on Monday, March 30, 2020
Murphy Tractor & Equipment Customers;
As you are aware new restrictions are being implemented in a growing number of communities to limit the spread of COVID-19. Murphy Tractor & Equipment supports a variety of companies engaged in critical industries. We have reviewed the respective orders and determined Murphy Tractor & Equipment is a critical infrastructure supplier as designated by the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) of the Department of Homeland Security. Therefore, Murphy Tractor & Equipment will continue our essential operations so that we continue to support our customers.
We wanted to update you on the steps we are taking to protect the health and safety of our employees, customers, suppliers and their families while doing our part to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
Most importantly all of our locations are open for business during our regular operating hours. We now have limited access at our branches but we are ready to serve you safely.
We have closed public access to all of our locations, but our staff is available via phone or email to provide parts, service, rentals, and sales support. Detailed options for each are provided below.
By phone, email, or online
When you order by phone, email or online, we'll confirm pickup or delivery time.
- Pick up your parts outside the nearest location at the designated time; or
- Pick up your parts in a designated drop box after the designated time; or
- We'll ship the parts to you.
When you need to return parts, you can drop them off at the nearest location using a drop box, or ship them back to us. If you are dropping off parts, please call us to give details, so we can be ready to process your return quickly.
Our technicians are available to complete repairs and maintenance on your equipment, both in our shops and in the field.
- Call or email the location nearest you. We will schedule service and provide updates on any work in progress.
Once we have scheduled service, we will call you to arrange the safest way of completing the service while minimizing contact.
Wiping Down Equipment
For the safety of our employees and yours we are taking additional precautions and wiping down high contact areas, like controls, door handles, and steering wheels, both before and after servicing your equipment.
Our rental staff is ready to provide the equipment you need to complete your jobs.
- Call or email your sales representative. We will provide equipment and/or attachment availability and rental rates and can provide electronic rental agreements for you.
- Contact your sales representative https://www.murphytractor.com/about-us/locations/
- Once we have scheduled the equipment rental, we will call you to arrange the safest way of providing the equipment to you in a manner that avoids unnecessary contact.
- Following the same protocols as our service department we are taking additional precautions and wiping down high contact areas, like controls, door handles, and steering wheels, before delivering rental equipment and after the equipment is returned to us.
Our sales representatives are ready to help you find the best equipment for your jobs.
- Call or email your sales representative. We have an extensive inventory of new and used equipment and will provide equipment recommendations and details on delivery lead times. We can provide you with quotes and sales orders electronically.
- Contact your sales representative: https://www.murphytractor.com/about-us/sales-rep/
Our primary concern at Murphy Tractor & Equipment is for the health and safety of our employees, customers, vendors and their families. Thank you for cooperation in our efforts to minimize the spread of the COVID-19 virus. We appreciate your business and will do everything possible to safely help you keep your equipment operating at its best and we will continue to communicate any changes in our operations.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the branch manager for your nearest location.